Datasheets, Background, and Software
8051 Emulator Files and Documentation
- 8051_PWM - 8051 Emulator with PWM blocks and 3-phase motor controller FSM
- 8051_Signals - 8051 Emulator with a DAC, ADC and PWM blocks
- FreeSoC8051Scripts - Linker and PSoC Programmer scripts for FreeSoC 8051 emulator project
- 8051Emulatorbook - Documentation for the 8051 Emulator on PSoC 5
Lab Exercises and Project Files
Extract files to local directory and open workspace file
- Blinky - PSoC Blinky project for 7-segment LED display
- Exercise_1 - PSoC Blinky project for development kit LED
- Exercise_2 - ADC input from pot displayed on LCD of development kit
- Exercise_3 - "Breathing" LED project for development kit LED
Blackbird kit interface
PSoC-based 16C450 Replacement
PSoC 8000 Series "Swiss Army Knife"
PSoC Serial Data "Catcher"
PSoC-based VGA interface
- User Manual - how to get started with the VGA board
- Design Summary - how the VGA board works, in case you'd like to make your PSoC 5 board do something similar
- PSoC Creator Project - note that the custom linker script setting is an absolute path and will need to be updated in the project preferences once unzipped
- R31JP Demo - This R31JP hex file will write a test image to the VGA board over the built-in serial port.
- Python script - If you'd like to connect the VGA board directly to a computer. Python, NumPy, and PySerial required.
- Linking instructions for PSoC Creator - Tips for getting Creator to link the VGA board project.
PSoC USB Bulk Transfer Example
PSoC Digital Filter Block Example